Perfect Your Work
For Authors—We offer the following services to ensure your book is the best it can be:
- Copy Editing, which focuses on grammar and punctuation
- Line Editing, which deals with the writing, creative content, and the use of language to communicate your message
- Developmental Editing, which is a more in-depth editing process that concentrates on structure, flow, theme, consistency, overall content, etc., and often involves rewriting, fact-checking, and the value of the content and how to improve it
- Proofreading, where the focus is on finding errors, typos, and anything that jumps off the page as appearing inconsistent or incorrect
Authors: Have Questions?—Schedule a “Let’s Talk Scholarly Publishing” Phone Consultation
For PR/Ad Agencies—We offer the following services:
- Proofreading of ads, brochures, web pages, billboards, signs, and other marketing materials, with quick turnaround time
- Give us your contact info, and we’ll send you our rate sheet and schedule a call.
PR/Ad Agencies: Let Us Know What You Need. We Can Help You—Contact us and we’ll give you a call.
For Scholarly/Academic Publishers—We offer the following services:
- Copy editing of scholarly journal manuscripts, including engineering, medical, optical, etc.
- Proofreading of technical conference program documents
This work is handled by a team member with decades of experience copy editing journal manuscripts for scholarly publishers in the fields of engineering, optics, physics, and medical research, as well as proofreading technical conference program documents for a major U.S. engineering society for more than a dozen years.
Scholarly/Academic Publishers: Let Us Know What You Need. We Can Help You—Contact us and we’ll give you a call.